- RAP sessions (Research Advisory Program) provides students the opportunity to meet with a librarian for in-depth reference assistance to identify appropriate sources for a research topic.
- RAP sessions will give students uninterrupted time with a librarian to learn about reference materials and databases in a specific field or discipline.
- Sessions can last from 15 minutes to an hour or more depending on the student's research needs.
How to select a librarian: If you've declared a major, we recommend selecting a librarian who specializes in your area of study. If you have not selected a major, you're welcome to choose the no preference option or select an individual librarian.
- Please note that RAP requests will only be available online (via Zoom).
- RAP sessions are generally not available in between semesters and during breaks.
If you have questions and/or comments about the RAP process or form please contact Ken Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org.